Care and Feeding Instructions
- I am generally healthy and easy-going.
- Too much social may overwhelm me. I am pretty good at seeking out my own quiet time, but if I tell you I am out of cope, please do not argue with me.
My depression is generally adequately controlled by medication. Sometimes I am sad anyway, and sometimes the depression overflows the antidepressant's capacity.Currently unmedicated but doing okay. *hugs*, distractions, and nudges to Cheer Up Emo Kid are all generally appreciated in these circumstances.
- I am a survivor of an abusive relationship. No known triggers.
- I have food allergies. Do not feed me nuts of any kind. Other than that, I can be picky but can generally eat anywhere: no dietary restrictions and no sensitivities to sneaky ubiquitous ingredients like gluten.
- I think your fuzzy animals are darling, but I am also allergic to them. Please let me know if there will be fuzzy creatures, particularly cats, so that I can pre-game with benadryl. Should I fail to take antihistamines ahead of time, I am able to take any allergy medication you may have in your house without side effects.
- Medications: epi-pen, albuterol inhaler,
- I have never developed a taste for recreational drugs of any type but you can do whatever in my presence. See: easy-going.
- I am queer and polyamorous. Currently: in a long-distance relationship of serious caliber.
- I like receiving mail. My birthday is in early January and I generally don't bother much with holidays. My address is available to my access list and (should you wish to send me a specific thingy) my vague $winterholiday wishlist from the most recent year is available to the public.
- Online contact information, offline contact information (locked), and emergency information (private).